Monday, October 17, 2005

Could've fooled me

I'm sitting there reading "Brooke's" blog and I'm thinking, man, they really pissed her off this weekend. The thing is, I didn't even doubt any of it because that is exactly how I would've been had my little husband not been there with me. However, knowing that it wasn't really you, but instead Mike, that's pretty funny.

I'll write about the evil email that Lyd showed me because as a result of it I am now a different person. By that I mean that I think I now have a heart condition. Seriously. It talks about how you're supposed to be looking for this ghostly mist that travels along side of this car in this clip from a commercial. I'm all leaning in close because I wanted to be able to call B.S. on it. All of a sudden there's this piercing scream and a horrifying ghoul flashes up. I don't think I have to remind you people that I am a tremendous weenie. Needless to say I almost saw the light. I flew back so fast and so hard that I sent the rolling chair flying one way and I fell the other way into Lydia's waiting arms. Had she not been there I might have been killed. Seriously it took a few minutes for me to calm down. My heart felt all funny for like 5 minutes.

Also speaking of scary, our back French doors are being over-taken by a million Box Elder bugs. I don't know if that's really what they're called but it doesn't really matter. They just need to die. I was doing my aerobics when I felt one of the little sickoes on my arm. I was so angry, I got out the vacuum and started sucking them up. I only hope the neighbors behind us weren't looking out their window. They would've seen a sweaty enraged woman in her garment bottoms and a sports bra, skitting around and screaming, trying to catch the little devils. Clo was screaming and jumping with me. It was pretty funny.

Well, mom went to the doctor the other day and he wants to do the other knee now. She goes in on the 24th of this month and it goes without saying that she isn't too tickled. I told her that the Lord knows what we can and cannot handle and I'm sure she's not in store for another rodeo. That and the fact that I'm going to be the medical staffs worst nightmare, asking and re-asking just what exactly it is that they are giving her and why. Anyway, say your prayers for her. She's pretty freaked out.

On that note, Mindi, how is your mom? I hope that's all going ok.

Ok, that's it. Jess - loved the bloggin rocks bit. Love Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home