Sunday, October 16, 2005

Yeah rad, -right! Lydia

Yeah rad, I think I used to write that on my fellow class mates papers cause I couldn’t spell (oosome no no that’s not right) awesome at the time! Anyhow, it’s me from the dead quite literally. My job and school is sucking all of the freedom I have away, not to mention the new second season of arrested development came out last week and that’s all I’ve done, and by the way that show will blow any of your lame lame lame shows out of the water any day of the year! It’s good quality cousin time which is nice, Chels and I meet after work and school and pretty much fall asleep to the funniest show ever, I’d dare say more funny than Seinfeld. By the way did I say I hate my new job, surprise surprise. schools ok I’m in a sweet screen printing class that rocks so that’s nice and my teacher really likes me.

Moving on my new options in life are Seattle, Denver, Disneyland, or Salt Lake City. Yes family these are my new destinations for school, I’d like to see myself going to some cheap but fun art school in any of these areas, bare in mind I will be making weekly/monthly visits to any house nearby these areas. So don’t talk up your area unless you want an extra niece/cousin to hang out with. No but seriously I wanna go to art/graphic design school or something along those lines, so blog me a couple of good suggestions on some good places and I’ll get back to you, great. I would say I’d like to go to Europe of something but ya know I really like our family and don’t really see myself going anywhere, where I can’t see a relatives face. Three months in Maine is enough time for me to be away from anyone.

Well that’s all I really got for all of you I’m still keeping up with the blog and I love every second of it, oh one more quick story cause I can’t stop thinking about it. Today I showed Alicia an e-mail I had received and well lets just say her reaction was priceless. I think Jessica forwarded it to most of you so watch it and report back to me on it, I think it’s called “spooky” then I’ll give you more detail as to what Alicia did, oh man I’m just laughing thinking about it right now. Love you guys Lyd.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Hey Lydia,
Let me know if you have questions about the art schools in Seattle area or living here - I'll give you the scoop!
Take care and say "hi" to the fam., Shelli

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home