Tuesday, October 18, 2005

read could've fooled me first then me 2nd! -Lydia

Family members I’m not even going to lie to you, Alicia’s freak out couldn’t have been more perfect. She started leaning in, and I’m thinking “man this is gonna be good, I sure hope she doesn’t hit me.” So I lean in too making her think I’m looking closely my second time around, 2 seconds later the ghoul pops up and the reaction couldn’t have been better, how I wish I would of recorded it. Like she said she flew back in my arms and I immediately almost peed my pants quiet literally.

To top that, I had some free time in my screen printing class waiting to expose my screen and I thought it would be funny to show some class mates and what not. Long story short I couldn’t bring up the player so my teacher got interested and decided he was determined to make it work, because of my build up of lies I had made it seem real real cool and creepy. So with my teacher at the screen and I and my classmates behind, he leans in close to see the mist, and well lets just say his reaction was priceless also. But I’m afraid to say my grade now may suffer because of it!

Blog blog blog Lydia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home