Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Work Shmirk

Meags, I know exactly what you mean. Kev has never said as much, but I secretly think he thinks it's a party around here the minute he walks out the door. I would just once like to switch places. I want him to not only watch the children unassisted, (that means no help from Grandma Hatch, where the Creamies and Capri Suns flow like honey) I want there to be no sugar or T.V. involved either. On top of that he'd simply have to vacuum the house. I give him half a day and he'd be curled up in the fetal position, while Clo watched a movie with a cookie in her hand. In his defense, I'm sure I'd crumple in the heat of the moment at an auction, but it seems like there's an awful lot of "business deals" being had at the Sizzler every week.

Well I don't have much time so that's it. Clo is sitting on my lap begging me to brush her hair and Mad is squeaking. Later, Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home