Wednesday, November 02, 2005

bg me

so i'm pretty sure i am the crappiest blogger. i totally take advantage of you all. always reading and laughing and never writing. but my life just isn't as exciting as yours or if it is i just can't express it in a way which would make it sound exciting. so well mindi is gone and halloween is over, so we are back to the grind. i mean yesterday i went shopping all day with mom and brooke. work, work, work!! i would have enjoyed it more if i could fit into anything in a decent size. but i should anytime now seeings how i spent all the grocery money. i have this crazy shopping addiction. I LOVE CLOTHES!!!
the kids are cute as ever. hazel is getting so round and beautiful. i gave her a bath in the kitchen sink this morning. i think that is my favorite thing. she's all round and soft, then you wrap her in a warm fluffy towel and lotion her up. ohh i love babies.
the candy situation baffles me, i don't know what to do with all of it. i'm pretty sure i'm just going to snap and throw it all away. did anyone notice my misfit child in all the pictures? so, i am racking my brain trying to find something interesting to tell you but either i am too thick to think of anything or there really is nothing. either way i must be done.
my mind really is bloggled..........meags

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home