Monday, November 21, 2005

ColoradoBennett--icrap

Arrrggghhh,
I can't get my new ipod working and I'm so flippin' mad. All I want to do is download "Diddly Wack Mack Mormon Daddy" by Sons of Provo and carry it around with me everywhere (look it up, you'll laugh, along with the song "Dang, Fetch, Oh My Heck"). Any help by those who understand these confounded gadgets, would be much appreciated. It came in the mail this morning and Adam had the back engraved with "to my favorite person i love you @#$$%^* (not an expletive, I just can't reveal to you my nickname). Isn't that sweet? My own engraved ipod that just blinks "Do Not Disconnect" over and over. There is meaning there.
Ashley, glad to hear you are attending dances and working at the dry cleaners. I did both when I was 16. I didn't last long at the dry cleaners, I must admit. I hated talking to pesky customers. One time a guy came in and told me my shirt was on upside down, I looked down and he started busting up. "Your shirt can't be on upside down," he roared. Right then I plotted to ruin his kacky pants. And one time I called someone who had left their shirt way too long with us, left a message saying "Hey, this is your shirt, I'm lost!", hung up and laughed way too long. I hope you enjoy your experience more that I. Linsey, I'm glad that you have so much confidence in yourself and that you are true blue BYU fan. Rise and shout the cougars are out. Sorry to hear about your knees and those braces. Cortney, wow, more puppies for Anne! Are you going to keep any? What else are you up to? Chelsea, don't get too spooked by the wedding showers, it'll be you before you know it and you'll be blissfully happy.
Well, back to cursing my lack of ability to maneuver modern technology. iBlog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home