Tuesday, November 22, 2005

povo

Yo team.
So I'm racing to the airport this morning. I get in the car with a bowl of cereal in hand. I raise my hand and it bumps against my back pack. Full bowl of cheerios all over the car. Ahhh. Oh well eh it's all cleaned up now. Last night was fun I got to fly with a student over park city up through the canyons. Do a landing at Ogden and then at Salt Lake. Night flying is exactly like the peter pan ride. Only Adam and my sisters don't conspire to lose my hat along the way. As usual this weekend there was the dancing with cole and the coddling with Dayne. That girl loves to be held. Not just held if you break eye contact she'll start to whine. I've interpreted her whine. She's saying "HOW DARE YOU CEASE TO GAZE AT MY CUTENESS." Darla is working like crazy with school and the children. She's a good momma. Hey Lindsay Go Utes yeehaw.
Mindi if you can't figure out the ipod call LeAnne and she'll help you. I mean she has one now. No doubt she won't be able to figure it out and throw it away after a week. I heard a rumor that Brind thought he could take me in a wrestling match upon his return. Normally I don't hit women but I'll make an exception for Hermana Brind Bennett. If only you hadn't quit wrestling like a Nancy you may have stood a chance.
Alicia my question is did you still go to church when you discovered it was Stake Conference. Alright I'm done now it's time to fly. I hope to see as many people as possible this weekend.
Cory I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Obviously he will never be forgotten by me. You're in the prayers.

blog out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home