Friday, January 13, 2006

chels

Thanks for the advice Brooke. I know what you mean about regretting stuff and it sucks. I just wish I could somehow make her understand. As for right now, Lindsey is just concerned about socializing I guess.

Real quick, as far as the old housing situation goes....like in all places, there was a little bit of drama. I personally moved out for a few reasons. I wanted to be in the centerville/bountiful area because it was more central to work, school, the family and my boyfriend. the commute is much easier from centerville to my new job then it was from the sugarhouse area. so there you have it. as far as jord/lyd, they'll have to fill you in on that. i stayed out of it as much as possible. :)

Gotta work! Peace out.
chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home