Friday, January 20, 2006

Ellynn's E-mails

I would just like to take this moment to rebuke you all for not
writing me. Just kidding, but really, how’s it goin? I’m sure
you guys are just saving your energy for the big long
emails you are going to write me in my final 2
weeks as a missionary. Or it could be that brooke didn’t
forward my emails again.
Anywho, life is sweet. The time seems like it actually
dragging if you can imagine, but then when i realize that
it’s actually monday it seems like it’s flying. It’s that
crazy MTC syndrome. The days drag on but the weeks
fly by. I don’t know. anyways. The work is picking
back up after the holiday slump and i’m so happy to
teach again. I love teaching! So get the sisters at
home ready to take me along as long as it’s cool
that i teach in finnish. Just kidding. I’ve actually
taught in english here much more than one would think.
So many foreigners. To be honest it’s hard to know
what to write about because i feel like i just talked
to you and i’ll talk to you all again in like less
than a month. So this seems kind of turhaa. Sooo yep…..yep.
i really don’t know what to say. I’m at a loss and that
really doesn’t happen to me very often. I think you all
smell nice. My companion sisar kieffer is doing
wonderfully. A little sick but she finally got her
christmas package from her family today! Oh man, that
was a long wait for all of us. To see her excitement
and then her dissapointment every day when the posti
came. Oh man! So i’m still working hard and not getting
trunky. In fact if anything i think i’m trying to make up
for any time that i’ve wasted in the last year and a half.
Mom i actually wrote you a letter and even mailed it today
so be looking for that. That’s why i don’t jaksaa to write!
It’s because i wrote a letter to mom everyone. Sorry, but it
really was her turn. Okay well i’m gonna sign off.
You kids take care and hopefully i will have all
kinds of stories you tell you next week.
Sisar bennett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home