Wednesday, January 18, 2006

bg me

Ok, so last night I’m watching the news and they’re like…do you know what information your child is putting on the internet?  They were talking about the danger of putting too much personal info on your blogs.  I got all paranoid, and asked cory if he thought we put too much stuff on here.  He said the only thing that bothers him is if we post our addresses.  He says because we post pictures and we are all so dang cute we should email addresses instead of having them right here.  So I don’t know it’s just a thought, but maybe we should take any addresses off, except for the missionary ones and then email them to anyone who needs them.  How do you all feel about that?  

We started with another season of A. I. last night and the whole family is stoked.  Even wil is talking about ‘merican ido’ this morning.  Cory and I were laughing so hard.  It’s great that a something can really bring a family together like that.  No just kidding, it’s actually really embarrassing.  I a have a lot of guilt, because by the time we read scriptures the older two kiddo’s were asleep.  My sports bra is rubbing on my tender back and making me crazy.  Tender, because I have started tanning a few days a week for just ten minutes.  Cory wanted me to try it to see if it will help beat my winter time blues.  I’ve gone three times now and I have been pretty happy all of those days, of course it is only 9:25 on day three, but we will see.  He got the idea from his cousin who lived in Alaska for a long time.  He said during the dark winter months everyone does it.  I just like to pretend that I am getting ready to go on some tropical trip.  Well my last angel just woke up and she is licking my sweaty arm, so I must go.                                              
                                                     Blog…………..me  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home