Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Guilt if Overwhelming

Okay, I just tried to get into my hotmail and it won't let me. I wanted to forward the e-mails to help aleviate SOME of the guilt but msn won't let me in. I log in and then it says DONE at the bottom of the page and the page is blank. Mike, if you are reading this and it is some totally easy explaination please go easy on me. Does this ever happen to anyone else or am I just a big dumb idiot?

Mindi, I was going to tell you about nap time for Sadie. If she watches a video in the morning she doesn't expend enough energy and she won't fall asleep. Sometimes I just let her lay down beside me and let her look at books and she always falls asleep at some point. I don't know if that helps at all but those are the two things I have found through trial and error.

Meags, thanks for your blog. Yes, I am a very lucky girl. I have an absolutely fabulous husband who adores me and I adore him in return. I couldn't be luckier. While I'm at it I might mention I have an absolutely fabulous sister- or two- as well. I love you all. I tried Jess and I will try again. I can't wait till Ellynn gets to blog too. Blog long and prosper. Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home