Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ouch

First Brooke, I don't know what to say except for that I don't have to tell you that everything happens for a reason. That probably doesn't help. Sweet little Ellie has a great mom and dad and darling sisters that love her. Even Kev has a little soft spot in his heart for her and he's never even met her. We'll keep her in our prayers.

Anyway it's 3 am and I was headed downstairs to feed Mad when I slipped down like the last 5 stairs. I just held on to her and tried to slow the fall with my forearms. She cried a little from being jolted around, but now she's asleep and I have rug burns on my back and arms. Oh and my butt hurts. The point is I'm a klutz and now I can't sleep. That and Kev gave me a Booku last night and it's having a delayed affect. Anyway, just thought I'd give you all a daily dose of Clo. Yesterday she's on the toilet when she accidentally sprays the floor, the rug, one of Maddie's toys that was in there, as well as the wall. Pretty amazing. So I clean that one up, biting my tongue because she really didn't mean to. The next one I wasn't quite so nice about. It's about noon and I hear her say something about going potty. I go upstairs to find tinkle all over the closed seat lid and the floor. Apparently she saw the closed lid and thought it wouldn't matter either way if she opened it. I'm throwing a Kevin (my dad, not my Kev) fit and stick her in the shower while I clean it up. She, virtually un-phased by my anger, starts twirling up in the shower curtain. Soon enough the curtain rod and all comes smashing to the soiled floor. It's almost amazing. I've decided it's now my moral obligation to document these incidences - otherwise no one is going to believe me later. Anyway, maybe you all could've done without a huge bodily function story, but it's late. Actually early. Talk to you later. Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home