Sunday, January 15, 2006

fun, fun, fun

I’m pretty sure I shouldn’t blog after mindi’s ever so insightful blogs, but I will try anyway.  We spent a fun Friday the 13th.  First wil and I got to go try a new dentist.  Yeah we love the dentist!  Actually everything went really well.  They told me that they were not going to try to fix his cavities unless they get worse, for now at least, and I was doing everything right.  I like this one a lot better than the last one who dared to blame my children’s teeth problems on me.  Then after the two of us woke up from a late nap he was totally burning up.  I was trying to get some laundry done and he comes in complaining that his neck hurt.  So I pull up his shirt and he is covered in a rash.  cory thinks meningitis right off and kind of starts freaking out.  There have been quite a few cases around here lately.  So I get on the phone with the advise nurse and she says I need to have him checked out within 24 hours, but by the end of the call she says I need to get him in within 4 hours.  So more freaking out.  Poor Linda, who has just walked in from work, finishes her bowl of cereal and comes right back down to get the big kids.  (mom and dad are busy hosting the girls night party that I am missing out on.)  we took him into the brand new hospital and it was great, we didn’t even have to wait or be scarred by the other people waiting like we usually are.  You would think we go to the emergency room a lot or something.  Any ways really long story short it was great, they thought he had strep but it turns out that he doesn’t.  we still don’t know what was wrong with him, but it was a fun date and he is feeling much better now.  Although, he kept grabbing his little bottom and saying, “doctor poked my undies”.  He had to have a rectal temp, he was not a fan, but who would be?

Mom was spelling something to me the other day, (it was a very short word so I knew what she was saying) and Bennett responded.  Mom said, “can she spell?”  and Bennett says “duh, M- O- M!”  I thought we were going to die laughing.  Yes soon she will be out spelling me.  Jack has no school tomorrow so he was trying to make a plan as to what we could do.  He got to eat breakfast and ran out of ideas.  I feel the same way.  Alicia don’t feel to bad about clo’s little bathroom accident, I actually did the same thing in mom’s bathroom the other day.  Sans the whole twisting up in the curtain thing.  I, like jane and ben wait until the very last second to go to the bathroom because I absolutely hate it.  So I go running into mom’s bathroom and apparently brooke had been on toilet duty and had shut the lid.  Well I had not been expecting that so I sit down and start going before realizing I am on top of the lid.  Very funny and also a bit messy.  I know I am an idiot, I can’t help it.  Sometimes I am convinced I am still really only five stuck in this huge body that should know a lot better.  

Oh Alicia and another thing why on earth are you walking down stairs to feed mad?  I can barely roll over and kick cor so he can go get haz and bring her back to me so I can lie in bed and nurse her.  

                                                              Ok bye…….me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home