Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm a Jerk

Jess, it's my fault that you haven't gotten Ellynn's e-mails. Their president asked them to only e-mail to immediate family and so Ellynn e-mailed dad and me and asked us to forward them. So...then dad made me the designated forwarder and the first week I did okay and then I lost all the addresses that I needed and I have to go back and find them. I'm sooo sorry. I will work on getting them all to all of you. Please forgive me and give me a couple of days to get done taking care of Mike's grandma and get myself put back together at my house. I will make a permanent list and send them out for the next- oh- four weeks until she's home. I'm the worst person on earth for this kind of thing and I'm sorry you all have to suffer for it. If only Mindi lived at the house. I love you and hope you don't all hate me now. Have a good night. love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home