Monday, January 16, 2006

lucky couple

Oh I forgot to mention one thing last night.  Yes, mike you are a lucky man.  Brooke is an incredible woman.  She really does it all.  She is so patient, a quality I am still working on, and she’s a great mom and sister, not to mention wife.  Always being available to mike when he can talk so they can share all that in going on throughout the day.  But you know, you are not the only lucky one.  She is also very lucky to have a husband as loving as you are.  When you stay up as late as you can to call and make time whenever possible to talk, that is an awesome thing.  There are husband who live with their wives that don’t talk to them that much.  I am so grateful for technology, so you two are able to stay close.  I have been very impressed with the strength of you relationship and I hope the rest of us don’t take our easy relationships for granitite.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home