Friday, January 13, 2006

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

It has been a while, work has gone from blah blah to very busy, as well as family life. New kid, new truck, new exchange students, 2 new bedrooms full of furniture (for the students), we finally bought dining room chairs for our table that we've had for four years now, so long mismatched folding chairs we're moving on up, new living room furniture. now we are dealing with the loss of our savings account.
Brooke go ahead and stick with five ten because I am and your taller than me (dang those Rigby girls)
Alicia parenting advice is most likely the greatest of my natural abilities it flows like milk and honey, shock collar. nothing more needs to be said get one with arange of half mile then even if there on a big wheel you can still give them a 5 min head start. they'll come back, soon they wont even leave and always so obiedint. Also I have found now that I have the whole family overt their eyes things have gone alot smoother here at home. Really though I play alot rougher with Sie and Ki than I would ever spank them the key is never spank in anger, with Sie it is the simple knoledge that she is being disiplened that is crushing, and in the end I'm not disipling myself by having to make sure she stays in time out. Although we have had a hard time getting Sie to finish her meals so now I dish up desert with the meal we all eat when we finish our individual meal we get our desert as soon as I'm done with mine Sie knows I'm going to start on her's and it is amazing how fast she can eat or how upset a bite out of a cream puff can make her. Last night she left the table with out being excused and Kaia was given the last cream puff Sierra must have gone around the house for 15 min "peam puff, peam puff, peam puff" to cute (does that make me demented)

Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home