Monday, October 16, 2006

Povo Wife

Brooke, funny that you said all that about Sadie. Cole's going through some very similar stuff. Like when I cut pears up he can't stand the long skinny part, saying it's "just soo yucky". And like his father, he has to make sure every stringy thing is attached from his banana before eating it. He's getting pretty picky about what he wants to wear as well, which drives me crazy. You're not even four for heaven's sakes!!...AND you're a boy! Please don't have an opinion on this! It's definately a fun new age though. He cries often now, with real sincere tears because Dayne won't play with him enough. most of the time she's running away from him crying. He carries her around the house, especially to his new "tall" bed that Gma made for him, and just dies when she refuses to jump on it with him. ANd she refuses often. THere's A LOT of whining coming from our little princess lately. Geof. refers to her less and less as "the princess" and more and more as "the brat". Horrible, I know...but she really is losing that cute baby appeal. Mindi, thank you for the compliment. Geof. was a little embarrassed that I said 4 miles took me an hour. He didn't want his speedy sister to think I was running 12 minute miles. Okay, they're more like 10 minute okay! It takes me about 40 minutes. I'm still pretty slow. But at least it's steady! (: I have the week from you know where and I don't even know how i'm going to do it all. I'm teaching next week in YW. That's not the scary part. All the stake leadership will be there and the YW pres. intimidates me anyway, so I'm a little nervous. Oh, and the topic is temple covenants and ordinances. And then, the bishop calls me in next week and asks me to speak on the Atonement. Just me and one of the bishopric members. eek. I have a Bio. Test and a Public Speaking test, as well as two Speeches I have to make. For me, this is a huge deal. Fortunately, I do have those 4 hrs. or so when Cole's at school and Dayne is sleeping through most of it. I'll work my rear off because I can't do much when both are awake. Geof. as well has a crazy busy week, so we won't be seeing much of eachother. I told him if we don't go on a REAL date soon (meaning more than an hour or 2), I might shoot myself. I miss him! WEll, I gotta go. As busy as life gets, I just can't ignore the blog. Love to all! Darla P.S. Ellynn promised she'd write this week. I'll make her!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home