Tuesday, March 13, 2007

bg life

brookie if i didn't have all of these pesky kids i would be on the first plane over there to take care of you.  just as soon as i was done helping mom drive cross country.  as we were laying in bed this morning with wil and haz cory reminded me that if we had stuck to our plan wil would be our oldest and i would have a huge lump in my stomach.  although they have slowed me down a little i'm glad we went with 'my' plan and not 'our' plan.  cory and i had our first indoor soccer game on sat.  it was so much fun, we play on our ward team.  it's a good thing i can run because my ball handling skills are a bit rusty.  i did score my first goal ever!!  it only took me taking out the goally about 10 times before i was able to get it past him.  cory went foot to foot with the star player of the other team and won.  people said they could hear the guys knee pop.  yikes, i feel really bad, but i am thankful it wasn't cor. 

hey where on earth is cameron.  i miss you and your great updates on the robbins fam.   and i need to hear about jesse, aren't we about there?  i'm so excited for you!! 

last night for family home evening we had a family work night.  dusting, vacuuming, windows, etc.  we had so much fun.  i promised the kids to make them a really good treat tonight while we watch a.i.  i asked them what they wanted and ben and wil wanted to clean the house for their treat.  wow, i hope that will last.  thankfully jackson has gotten over being the devil.  i really think it was because i was sick.  his moods really depend on mine, which is scary.  well so many of you are going through trials and blessings that challenge you.  you are all in my prayers!!  and we will be fasting with you, brookie on sunday.  i love you all.  

                                         meags 

3 Comments:

At 2:21 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

Meags,

I'm so jealous of your indoor soccer team. That is so cool. I think that is one of my favorite things to do on earth and I haven't done it since high school. Ummm...what drugs are you giving your children. Cleaning for a treat. Well I hear Ellyn causing chaos downstairs. I wish you could hop on a plane too. I'm emotional and homesick. The sun has been out the last two days and that has helped.
Love, me

 
At 6:08 AM , Blogger Darla said...

meags, I've been meaning to ask you- do you just have this extra burst of energy since being sick? Our bodies sometimes just need to go through hell in order to function their best. I too am jealous of the whole soccer thing. I played indoor soccer in high school (church level only) and LOVED it!! Wouldn't that be fun to do it as a family like the Beechers? well, i gotta run. We're moving into our apt. today. Your poor mom!! I can't believe she drove this whole way solo!! -darla

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Cory said...

i know brooke i was just thinking that we should have done this last year while you were here. that would have so much better. and darla a promise as soon as there are enough of us living in one place we will have a family team. i am so excited for your new place. and yes i feel like a new person after being sick. i don't know if its more energy or that now i appreciate the energy i have so much more. i love you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home