Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Due date come and gone and still no sign of Indie

Yesterday, the 13th, was my due date. I went to the doctor on Monday, the 12th, and she told me I was still at a 1, maybe a 2, (I think she was trying to make me feel better). Tony wanted me to wait until I had made a little progress before getting induced but finally realized after four weeks of being a 1 that Indie probably wouldn't be coming out any time soon on her own. I told him she would probably go two weeks over if we let her so we decided to get induced. I called the doctor and said anytime would be great. The doctor then called the hospital and they didn't have any openings until Monday the 19th. AHHHH!!!! So by then I will be 41 weeks. Oh well. I am hoping to start on my own before that but I am not sure that will happen. We have been trying everything. Tony massaged my feet last night (we heard about pressure points that my start labor) and about 5 minutes later he said, "a lot of good that did." I guess he thought it would be immediate. It was funny. So I am patiently waiting. My house is immaculate, the laundry is done, the nursery is finished and I finally got a bag packed for the hospital today so I am ready whenever Indie is. Friday was my last day at work. I decided to take this week off. I felt guilty for not working but at the same time it has been great to sleep and relax and get ready. I haven't had a week off from work in forever. I love you all and I will let you know as soon as anything happens. So it will be for sure Monday the 19th if not sooner.

Love Jess

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM , Blogger Cory said...

jesse your blog made me cry. i know exactly what you are going through. don't put too much faith in any of those home remedy labor starters. i have tried them all! and all i got was crazy. she will come just enjoy what rest you can. and your alone time with tony. i am so glad you are taking a week off. i can't believe you are still working in the first place. maybe your body was just waiting to get the rest it needed before starting into all the work. i love you and tony, you will be the best parents.

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Cory said...

by the way this is meagan not cory. cause cory has never been pregnant, but he has gone crazy with me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home