Friday, May 29, 2009

Way behind...

Cashy Poo and Indie Boo
Playing with Mom's blinds cords, they look like little fish, and have you ever seen a kid that can bend their neck back like that...she does it all the time.


Wow, I was about ten posts behind and just finally found the time to get caught up.  

Happy Birthday to:

Sadie
Paula
Ike
Chels

We were able to go to Chels and Joey's for Isaac's birthday party and let me just tell all of out-of-towners what a beautiful place they have.  Beautiful yard, mature trees, cozy neighborhood, adorable house.  We just loved it.  Chels, you are so grown up.  And I can't believe those little baby clothes fit you...they looked like doll clothes.

Geof and Darla, your house looks so beautiful in that picture.  I can't wait to see more pictures.

Mindi and Adam, congrats on your new baby girl.  She is beautiful.  I loved, loved, loved that video.  I have watched it several times.  I made Tony and Alicia and the kids watch it too.  We all loved it.  I freaking LOVE that song.  I couldn't get it out of my head.   How perfect for your little Ruby.  Adam you look rockin' in the video, all skinny and tan.  Looks like you have still been doing a lot of biking.  Mind, I loved your birth story and am glad you wrote it all down.  I am hoping Tony and I have as magical a moment as you and Adam had while I am in the middle of contractions.  I am hoping to be laughing and enjoying his companionship but we will see...just kidding.

I did have two pretty bad contractions the other day while mowing the lawn.  Don't worry I have been grounded by all those around me from anymore lawn mowing.  But Tony is so busy I just wanted to do it so he wouldn't have to.  The drive train on the mower is broken so I literally have to push it along and I guess it was a little too much.  Anyways after those contractions I wondered what I have gotten myself into but I will power through.

So I have 8 weeks left.  I have been feeling really good.  For a while there I felt like crap.  I was so tired and lazy and just sick feeling.  Now that the weather is consistently nice, we have been doing some running and a lot of biking and I feel way better.  I just throw Ind in the bike trailer and off we go.  She likes it and so do I and I feel less tired and fat.  Plus I am getting some sun on my pasty white body and that makes all the difference.  This was funny, a good friend at work told me the other day that I looked "less pale and sickly then I did a few months ago."  I was like "well thanks" and he said "uh, that came out wrong."  Anyways I do feel a lot better.

So anyways now for the big news.  And I would like to hear your opinions.  Just last week Tony and I were talking and threw out the idea of possibly selling our house and moving in with mom and dad while he went to school.  We could save $40,000 over the next 27 months if we did that.  Are we crazy?  I just have a hard time taking out a loan to pay another loan.  It honestly breaks my heart to think of selling our house.  I love this house.  I have everything organized and perfect.  It will be quite a change going from this house to squishing into mom and dad's basement with all the crap we have acquired over the years.  But we weren't planning on staying here forever and that is what I have to tell myself.  The worst part is we are thinking about doing this asap which means the new baby won't even sleep in her nursery that we just finished...I can't think too much about that or I start to cry.  Anyways, I need your opinions.  I want to feel good about whatever decision we make.

Well this has been a totally random post.

Love you all

J

8 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Jess, it is great to read your post. I'm glad you liked the Ruby song. We listen to it all the time. I need to make a new video with updated pics. I think it would be very wise of you to save all that money and move in with your parents. And I'll bet you'd be blessed for so doing.

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

Thanks for the compliments! I felt like everything was so chaotic when you came over. I love that picture you posted. If you do move, let us know how we can help. You spend so much time over there anyway, it may be worth it. Plus help with the new little one on the way? That's my take on it... :)

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger Joan said...

Jess, what a great post. Yes, I agree with Mindi and Chels. You know your Mom and Dad would love it. 40,000! What a great savings. We can help!

 
At 10:08 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

From our end of things having you come back for an extended visit is great fun

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger Cortney said...

I'm sure that decision is really tough. Your house is adorable and it would be hard to leave, but I think worth it. Your always at your moms anyways and think of the middle of the night help from her....??? That's right Jacki, I went there. But yes, please let us know if you need any help. I'm sure it would be easy to move your organized butt.

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger Meags said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger Meags said...

moving back into your parents house after being in your own for so long would be very hard. we did it for a little while but it was very temporary, which made it harder than it other wise would have been. however....cory did graduate from 7 years of college with NO debt! now combine no debt and built in best friends and you really can't go wrong!

 
At 7:35 AM , Blogger Darla said...

I agree with everyone else on moving back in with your parents. Hard, but worth $40K. Really. And you guys are all so close, anyway. It'd be fine! (;

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home