Saturday, June 06, 2009

va bennetts

Last week I went with Cole on a fieldtrip to the Richmond Metro Zoo. It's not too metro, out in the country, actually.., but it was great. I loved being able to spend that one on one time with Cole. On another note, I'm somewhat trying to train for a half marathon. I ran 6.5 last weekend and tried doing an even longer run this morning..to no avail. My left knee was killing me as well as shin splints on both legs (worst on the left side). What do I do? My new shoes are comfortable and I even ran in my older ones today to see if my new ones were the problem. Same thing. Dang it. Anyway, hope it gets better. Still happy and lovin' Richmond. We bought our first real bed last night, 10 yr. warranty and all. Geof. even agreed to get the $99 bed cover (worth more like $300) so that if we did have any leaks on the bed (thanks to our kids, mind you!) that we'd still have the warranty. Even the cover comes with a 10 yr. warranty. Yea for us! We're off to the Strawberry Festival in Ashland, a cute railroad town about 15 minutes north. I'll try to remember to take pics.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM , Blogger Meags said...

looks like so much fun. glad you are having fun

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

not meags its me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home