Thursday, June 04, 2009

A Late Comment

Jess, I don't know if I am the one to be suggesting this with the nightmare of a house I have in Oklahoma, but... if you didn't want to sell or you couldn't sell with the current market you could always rent it out. If you did credit checks and you were there to make sure it was being maintained you could move in with your mom and dad, rent it out, keep building up equity, and have your house back if you wanted it when you were done. I can't say I'm totally for it and you have probably already thought of that, but it is an idea. As for the moving in, I think it is a great idea. It can be hard, but part of what I found hard was trying to keep mom's house clean with my crazy kids and that is still a little ways down the road for you.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks everyone for all of your comments and concern. You've all made me feel better about our decision.

Brookie we have thought of that too. If we can't get what we want out of the sale of the house then we are offering a lease option and then lastly a rent option. I would rather just sale it and not deal with the headache of the other two options but we also don't want to get hosed in this market. So we will see. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home