Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Went to NYC this past weekend. Posted a whole buncha pics on my blog. Check it out. I can't believe all the new members of the fam! It's so great! Truly great...
Summer's getting REAL hot here. I was a little scared NY would be the same, but we got lucky and had a nice, breezy weekend there. Now we're home with a huge mess to clean up and put away, an astronomical medical bill to deal with (from me having to go to the ER last Tues. night), and school to get ready for. I'm still planning on doing my half marathon end of Sept. After that, I think I'm done. I really want to get into yoga because seriously, my MIND needs it. Running hasn't really helped me in that area, sadly. I ran 11 miles last weekend with my friend and she kicked my trash (as Geof. would say). We ran a little faster than 9 minute miles and I just about died upon returning home. Not fun. I have yet to do more than 11 and don't think I'll be doing it this weekend since I still haven't fully recovered from this darn gall bladder issue (it's "sludge" in my gall bladder, they say).
We've had a hard time with Cole lately, a real hard time. I know there's a reason one keeps facing the same obstacles/changes/challenges/whatever in life, and had a good weekend to think of what we could do to better our situation. We need to make changes in order to find joy and I know it's possible. I just know I have a loving Father in Heaven who can't take away these struggles or else he wouldn't really love me, would he? It's a perfect plan. Tis..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home