Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ah Spring!

Last Tuesday I got to go to the hospital to see Chels, Joey and Sarah. It was awesome! I'm so excited for you guys! Jackie, Leashy and Jess met me there. It was a little crazy with all the kids. They kept moving us further away and one guy told us we breed like rabbits. I wanted to show him what else we are good at with my elbow in his nose but he ran off like a real man right after he made the comment.
Afterward I got to see Leashy's house (so cute!) and we took the kids to the park. Oh how I love spring! And how I have waited long in frigid darkness praying for it's warm embrace!


















It was so nice! We fed the ducks. The kids played on the playground, and Finn threw bark. He took interest in nothing else. Thanks girls for a great day! I'll be up again soon!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 Comments:

At 9:25 AM , Blogger Joan said...

Ellynn, I love your hair and that picture with Chloe is so cute. I know I'm excited for spring when I want to work in my yard! (That's not right!)

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

You all look beautiful and I can hardly wait to see you in person my little Elly.
As far as the guy at the hospital--he should see our crowd--and be afraid!!!

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

I know that was why he made the comment as he got off the elevator because he knew we could take him!!!! What a jerk! It was very fun, I should have made cookies for you, this diet crap sure get old fast!!! Love you!!!

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

I think I finally fixed the background of the blog so that we can see it on our iPhones (don't know if you other iPhoners were having a problem seeing the text of the blog like Adam and I).

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

yes we do and it's been driving me crazy! thanks Mindi!

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks for coming out Elly. Please do it more often. It was so dang fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home