Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello!

Joan has been telling me forever that I needed to read the blog and as you all might have noticed I have tried on and off to make blog reading a habit but have failed miserably. Okay so I finally realized the only way I would ever be successful was if I set it as my home page. So I've been up to date for about a week now. I have to admit it's a lot easier to stay caught up now that all of you have stopped writing as much. Though I figure that's a result of facebook and your own personal blogs. But I am excited to stay caught up on what's happening in all of your lives.

Now here's where my own personal guilt trip begins... I realize that I have fallen behind when I had to read who posted the sweet baby birthday wishes to Geof. since I didn't recognize Ruby. By the way, Adam and Mindi she's beautiful! Then I realized that I missed wishing Geof. Happy Birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEOF. (2 days late). Oh and the birthday wishes from the sisters were so sweet. Darla, I hope Women at the Well was a success. I sang in the performance our stake put on about 5 years ago and loved it. Finally, Mike I hope everything goes well for Matthew and his family. There's truly nothing more painful in my opinion then watching your child suffer. He will be in my prayers.

I love you all!

6 Comments:

At 9:17 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Great job!!!!! Love you!!

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Paula, that was a great idea to set this as your home page. I love having my aunts on here.

 
At 6:21 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Thanks for posting, Paula. Love to hear from you. Now..., how are YOU (and your fam)??

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Joan said...

You did it! YEA! This blog is in my favorites and I check it before my e-mail, facebook, bank account, anything! I love it. Get ready because tomorrow I'll be posting more pictures of little Sarah! I think she is beautiful. Maybe I'll have to create my own blog so I won't bore you all! Love you!

 
At 10:09 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Yay Paula! Good job for keeping on her Joan. And no way will we get bored of pictures of Sarah. We love babies!

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

Ah Polly, so good to hear from you. I love keeping up with all these cute little kids and their families--just a lot of fun!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home