Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Georgie

I'd like to add my own small tribute to George. Geof.
Meags that's funny that you and Geof. didn't get along until you started running cross country together because it wasn't until i started running cross country with him that WE got along. that's weird. But even then Geof. and i didn't hang out much until after his mission when we lived in the blessed Provo house with Jesse. "Best times of my life maybe". One time Geof. stood in the middle of the family room and i jumped from couch to couch as we sang "i am 16 going on 17". I loved doing family scriptures and prayers together and Geof. falling asleep while praying and talking about work during his prayer. and that happened a lot. We had so many fun times. but it didn't end when Geof. moved. Playing Bop It. We rule at that game together! and i love love LOVE watching stupid movies with you George. the Musketeer will always have a special place in my heart.
Geoffy you are such a good example to me. You have such a strong testimony and understanding of the gospel. and you taught me how not cool it is to talk badly about other people. I LOVE YOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home