Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's a beautiful day!

Why thank you U2. Yes it is! This morning i went for a 3.5 mile run. i was only supposed to go 3 miles but i went a little further. that's right further! Haha actually the part that i'm happy about is that i ran it at a faster pace than i ran my 5K a couple weeks ago! I was getting really down about the fact that i've gotten so slow since i stopped running a few months ago but i think i can work back up to that. i dream of being fast. some day.
The second fantastic thing that happened today was that i went to the Dentist! most might not be excited about this but i heart it. i haven't been to the dentist in over 3 years! No cavities though and they will remove my horrendous permanent retainer and get me a removable one for only $50! i'm so dang excited!
I would write about our trip to St. George but i don't have any pictures on this computer so i will wait for that. Love you all. Keep running!!

4 Comments:

At 4:04 PM , Blogger Meags said...

Lucky I want to go to the dentist. Oh well some day we will be rich! I can't wait to run with you when you get here--6 days.

 
At 6:37 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

I was thinking the same thing, "I wish I could go to the dentist." Congrats on the 3.5 and the faster times! Yippie. Run Ellynn Run.

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger Joan said...

I couldn't resist, I go to the dentist about every day. Just floss! Still jealous about all the running!

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger Jason said...

haha that's funny Joan. thanks guys! i can't wait either Meags!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home