Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Update on Sarah!

I would have to say that this is the most
fun I've had in a long time. Sarah was 2
days old in this picture!
I have been able to take off a week
and a half from work to come and
be with Chelsea. I have to go back
this Friday and it's going to be
really hard for me. I definiately
have attached to this little girl!
She has been an angel! Well I'm not
there at nights but Chelsea is doing
great with keeping her on a schedule!
She is eight days old in this picture. Chelsea has
been a natural mother since she was 5 years
old. Joey put a hold on us putting bows in her
hair for now. The hospital uses Elmer's Glue
now and since we don't go out anywhere
we can get by for now. She's beautiful without
her bows anyways!
This was today, she's 9 days old. Chelsea is getting
her ready for Lindsey to come and see her for the
first time. (She was in Key West for Spring Break)
Isn't she beautiful! (Well I guess I could have
photo shopped the boog in her nose!)
Honestly, I can't get enough of her!
When we change her we found it best to put
her little gloves on so she doesn't scratch herself
to death!
I think Lindsey was pretty excited. She says
that she will be her favorite aunt and if
you ask her why, she says because she
is with Keat and Isaac!
Linds loved how she rolled up in a little ball!
A visit from Cort and Rodg!
And dang, I just deleted the picture of Joey that was next!
Also I didn't get a picture of Ashley visiting her but she
actually saw her before she went to Mexico on
her Spring Break. Keat and Ike love her and are so
good with her. We love our new little addition to our family!

6 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Blogger Linds said...

FINALLY!! Sarah is so stinkin cute! And.. I'm totally already her favorite aunt!

 
At 6:55 AM , Blogger Tara said...

She is so sweet!

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Thanks for the post Joanie! she is gorgeous! Linds i'm so happy you finally got to see her! you're such a good sister for waiting in the hospital all night.

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger Meags said...

She is beautiful! Jonie you are such a good mama to take time off to care for your girls. It doesn't matter how old we get we still need our mommy's.

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

Linds the picture of you waiting for Sarah was the best. Joani you look like a natural. Joey I am backing you all the way on the bow thing. You are right she is beautiful enough without them. Chels you look great!!!

 
At 8:30 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

She is so cute!!! Oh Grandma you are the best!!! Love you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home