Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Crabbs

I thought I'd drop in with an update on the Robbins Family.

Bill, Paula and Jordan are all in Hawaii enjoying the tropical islands. I heard Jordan spent the day yesterday skydiving. He is over there visiting a certain female that he seems to have fallen for. While they are away Monica, the girls and I are staying with Jan, AJ and Kel. It has been fun and they always have something going on so we are busy as well.

Most of you know by now that Jan and his team took first place in the State Championship. His fame continues to spread as the Standard Examiner voted him the All Area MVP for High School soccer this year. The Deseret News and the Salt Lake Tribune aslo voted him for the 1st team all-state. His team also voted him the tournament MVP. Since the State Chamionship he has had interviews and photo shoots with the newspapers. In fact he had a photo shoot yesterday and the photographer wanted an action shot so he told Jan to dive at him. Jan did and as his feet came down they hit the camera and broke the lens right off the camera. We're talking $$$ in damage. Luckily the photographer was cool and told Jan that's why they carry insurance on all their equipment. Last night he met with the Ogden City Council and they gave him some kind of certificate. Their team also was honored at half time at the Salt Lake Real game the other night. The amazing thing is that after all this his head hasn't swollen too big. It has been fun though to watch him go through it.

AJ is your typical teenager with a lot of friends and always out with them. His piano playing is still amazing and gets better all the time. They had a recital the other night and everyone was floored at how well he played "Waterfall"?.

Kel just finished his soccer season as well and has started his baseball season. The kid just excels at everything he does. It makes me feel retarded some times with all the talent that is in this family. Monica is still singing every chance she gets and Jordan is singing and dancing in one of the Lagoon shows for the summer.

I haven't heard from Joel for a couple weeks but when I do I'll keep you all posted as to what's going on in Japan. I think his first companion has now gone home so he will be experiencing that adjustment now.

Our little family is doing great. Harley has her first dance recitel in a couple weeks. She is excited but I think next year she wants to try Gymnastics instead. She loves watching her princess movies and taking them away seems to be the only form of punishment she pays attention to. Luckily Eliza is not so into that stuff. She entertains herself so well. Playing outside is what she'll choose to do everytime. I like that because I'm outside in my yard a lot working so she comes and plays by me.

Well, now that you have all fallen asleep. WAKE UP. I'm finished. Until next time.
Cam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home