Wednesday, May 25, 2005

FABULOUS!!!!- Brooke

I can't believe how great today is in the Beecher blogging world-blogging, not blocking my dear sweet Cory. Joanie, Joanie, sweet, sweet aunt Joan, I was so amazed when I read Cory's blog this morning...so excited. Yours sent me into total bliss. It was so good to hear about you and the girls. I can't believe they are all so grown up. I want to see you mountain biking. Do you wear a mouth guard? My biggest fear is knocking out teeth. Please continue to write, we all love it.

Jess, you can't tell us something so earth shattering and then not immediately post pics on the blog or on o-foto. I am positive that you look darling, but I really want to see it. I'm finally getting some length to my hair again and a friend was commenting on it the other day. She asked if I was growing it all out and cutting it off like our friend Emily did for Locks of Love. Yeah, I told her no way. It takes me way too long to grow out. That's the selfish girl I am. The only reason I haven't wanted to cut it this time is because it has all of the sudden become naturally curly/wavy. I don't really have to do anything to it and I can still wear it down. It is my dream hair right now. I'm waiting to wake up and find out that in reality I have a flat top.

Cory, your Robin Hood story brought tears to my eyes. For two reasons. I was so sad for you as a little boy, calling out for Little John and...it was a very funny story. You had better keep writing as well. You make me laugh way too hard.

Cameron, I am so proud of Jan. I can't believe that. If you remember, tell him we think he's awesome, especially for being so normal about it. It sounds like Harley and Sadie would have so much fun together. They would be two peas in a pod.

Okay, I didn't take notes and now I can't remember what else I was going to write about. Oh, Chelsea, I'm so sorry you were sick. Especially for your b-day. Darla, it doesn't get easier as far as work you have to do and finding times to do it. But...you will work out a way of doing things and then it should be easier.

So Sadie has spent the last 24 hours either throwing up or running for the potty. Poor kid. Last night she threw up four times. The second to the last time she didn't wake up before she started so it was all over her and in her hair and the sheets and the pillow. This was at 4:30 after Ellyn had been awake since 3:30 am. Mike took Ellyn to the recliner where he had been relegated for the night and I bathed Sadie and changed sheets etc... She is doing much better now though. In fact she's free falling from the coffee table to the couch even as I write. So all the girls took their turns being sick this week.
Fun at our house.
Okay, do you want to hear about the stupidest bruise ever? Last night I was bathing the girls in the tub. I stood up and the inside of my upper arms stuck to the tub and within seconds it made a huge ugly purple bruise on my right arm. How random is that? Another stupid thing. I thought that 24 would start at 9:00 and I missed the first hour. So mad about that one. Other bad thing. Mike and I have figured out that we are going to have to move ourselves. We have so much to divide up between mom's house and storage and I'll need to know what is in every box in case I need it during the next year. Yuck! So Adam and Mindi I feel your pain. I now feel this move hanging over my head every waking minute. I think that is my list of fun. I know you are all sooo glad I wrote. Jess, does Alicia not have a computer? Is that why we don't hear from her? I miss her. Okay, so now I'm really done. By the way, Meagan I enjoyed your blogs greatly. They made me laugh. Poor Bennett, she's just traumatized by her mother's good mood. The End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home