Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Joan pushed by Chelsea

Well I heard about this site about 2 months ago. I'm one that never gets on the internet or reads my e-mails anymore. When my oldest daughter informed me that I was "stupid" for not reading these I decided I better get on the ball. Unfortunately I have Ashley breathing done my neck to get on the internet. I'm sorry that I haven't read any of the others but I will try to get caught up and will stay on top of it from here on out. (Again, by Cortney, I was just told to get "off"). To catch you up to date, as for Chelsea, I don't see too much of her but she has shown up to my Body Pump class two times now. Also I see her at Lindsey's b-games, probably the high light of our family right now. Cortney, she is busy at working at the dry cleaners and spending as much time with Rodger as the "rules" will let her. Rodger, great kid, we love him. (That's Cortney's boyfriend) Ashley, working on the world's biggest World Fact Report ever. She is retiring cheerleading for this year. Pretty proud of her for doing that. Friends are her life, well except her outstanding grades. She wants me to put that she has also been to my classes. Lindsey, my life saver for this week. She always helps me when I need it. This week it is the sprinkling system. Only had to repair 9. Her little muscles at helping pretty much pulled out 2 different pipes. I would ususally cry at this point, but she makes me laugh. Maybe this is a proud parent for saying this but she is incredible to watch play softball. Maybe she will get her picture in the paper one of these days like Jan!! As for me, busy teaching 4 days a week, working 4 days a week and trying to get my yard in shape. I also road bike. Omar and I (Omar is my boyfriend, sounds weird for my age) we road the Salt Lake Century last Saturday. Well there you have it. Hope everyone is doing well. Oh yes and I get to work with Jessica and her hair is dang cute. I cut mine all off 2 weeks ago. Love you all!! Joan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home