Wednesday, May 25, 2005

cory-i love you!

Okay...so I'm writing this while trying to balance little Dayne's (okay...not so little)head from wobbling around while Cole jumps on my back...all the while trying to keep the both of them quiet while Geof. sleeps in the next room (graveyard shift). i'm not gonna say much...just that Cory, would you PLEASE write every day on the blog? I was laughing so hard I practically peed my pants..well maybe I did...who cares. I just had a baby right? So the whole Peter Pansy thing was so freaking hilarious. I haven't talked to Geof. yet about it but that'll be a good laugh for the both of us. This family has quite the sense of humor. Anyway, the wedding reception was completely nutzo. We should of left earlier but Geof. and I couldn't stop eating...yummy yum food!! Too bad we're too cheap though and didn't even bring a gift...shhh...don't tell. Okay. love you all. Gotta run. Dayne has a doctor's appt. today and we're just praying they'll let us take those oxygen tubes out! ~Darla~ p.s. Adam and Mindi...isn't moving great?....not so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home