Thursday, June 23, 2005

Brantley

Everyone, Meagan and Cory are considering the name Brantley (suggested by Jane) and we want the vote. Time is running out. Only four more weeks! J.K. Meags. Okay, I know I said I wouldn't be on here as much, but let's be real. I will find time to blog.

Paula, it was so exciting to see you blog. I hope we get to hear from you more than just this one time. It is good to hear about all the boys. Cameron has been doing a great job though.

Monica and Cameron, I am so excited for you. I'm with Jessica, tears began clouding my vision as I read your blog. That is so very cool. I hope everything continues to work out.

Jess, I'm so sorry about your headache. I hope it goes away for you. Mindi, I am way excited for you. Excited it isn't me right now. Keep us posted. Geof, don't you have a chance to post every night? Just do it. olive your blogs. Meagan and I are just waiting to have a brother that's a general authority. We know Adam won't be, what with his Sunkist and his obsession with the chrome lady.

We had so much fun at the zoo yesterday. I think my children would live there if they could. Sadie ran around with her sweaty little curls loving every animal there was. Jane collected feathers from all over, grossing me out completely. She is going to boil them and then make ink and then use them to write. Yeah, I'm all over that project. Not at all. Going to nip that creativity right in the bud. Okay, I'm going to let her boil the feathers, but then she has to use lemon juice-invisible ink- for the rest of the project.

Leash, how many of those tests do you have? It sounded like you were sending out a crate of em. Made me laugh.

Okay, time to go. I just had to get on here for a little therapy. I'm really sad about my friend leaving. We have done so much together the past three years. This is the part I really hate about the Army. Another running buddy gone. I love you all. Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home