Thursday, June 23, 2005

Forget about new addition

I can't believe I forgot to tell you about our new addition. Speaking of picking names Megan, I think we finally decided on Tes for our new chocolate lab/pointer. We got her from the pound. The dog of my dreams. She is 10 months and does very well. All ready house trained. She only stays in the family/kitchen area and then at night she slips on her blanket next to anyones bed. Although my little Cortney who just adores her "Princess Annie" has Tes sleep with her every night. Best part she runs with me. Ash and I have taken her out and guess what, even Chelsea went this morning. Ash and Chelsea have become quite the workout partners. I will forego taking Tes with me this weekend to the MS150. I don't think the other bikers would like that. I know LeAnne, your probably thinking, oh my gosh, what a zoo, 2 dogs and a cat. We love her, now if someone will do something with Annie. (That was mean)!! Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home