Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hicktown

Well so Wednesday was my anniversary. Remember how we used to worry that I would ever get married? Hard to believe that was 4 years ago. Crazy how fast time flies. Kev and I got real crazy and went to Cracker Barrel to celebrate (It reminded me of that Jeff Foxworthy bit where they go to McDonalds - "Could you supersize that for the little woman? It's our anniversary.") Actually it was because I hadn't had sugar for two days and I made him take me to Cold Stone before we ate. I was pretty sick by the time it was dinner time. Anyway, Maddie just finished nursing, so I'm back to bed. I realize it's almost seven and Meagan is running and Mindi is up working on her geneology while her bread bakes, but oh well. Talk to you later. "It feels right because you're here, and it feels right because you're blogging" ("What About Bob").
Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home