Monday, September 19, 2005

what no dinner

yesterday morning we had a very nice brunch up at the allen homestead. we ate like kings then sat out in the sunshine while the kids collected bullet shells. oh what a life. sacrament meeting was very spiritual...for someone, but not for us or anyone unfortunate enough to be sitting anywhere near us. i only had to leave the meeting 15 times. wil doesn't think he can leave my side so as i went out for the 15th time to take princess pee to the bathroom he screems bloody murder. cory has hazel in his arms and is trying to pick wil up while he has a death grip on some other fellow who he thinks is cory. needless to say by the time cor got wil out into the hall he was about to blow a gasket. thankfully all the stars were aligned so wil decided he could go to nursery, but cor had dad's sunbeams so i still had to keep hazel during my lesson. as i'm lugging her around with all my crap i am really starting to cuss the fact that mom and dad are in hawaii and not here helping me. but the cussing really starts when we realize that we have no place to go for dinner. we had already used our only resourse for breakfast. the kids were like "where are we going" answer "home" kids "why not to danna and pa's" answer "because there not home" kids "but we could still go up there and eat, we can't eat at home, it's sunday". oh how right they were. it was very disturbing to eat alone on the sabbath. i don't intend to do it ever again. even if i have to drive to aunt jack's.

we are counting down the days until adam and mindi come. it's like christmas in october. alicia i've said it before and i'll say it again, you should do stand up. you slay me. some of my favorite memories are with you as little kids laughing until my stomach and cheeks hurt. i love you.

i love you all hope you have a lovely autum. it's my and cory's favorite season. and besides it reminds me of that beautiful time in my life with adam and alicia.

blog ...... me