Wednesday, November 02, 2005

bg me

darla i know what you are saying, my poor little hazel never gets held enough. i could just hold jackson all day long, plus elly and brind were home, so he never touched ground. poor third and fourth children, huh geof.
anyway i thought of a funny story. the other day, halloween as a matter of fact, brooke and i were going visiting teaching. notice the last day of the month, but hey we got it done. so we stopped by the school to drop off the popcorn balls mom helped me make that morning, and as i am walking to the class my feet keep slipping out of my flip flops. on the way back to the car i take them off so that i have better traction as i run across the grassy field. i get half way across and my feet go flying and i do mean flying out from under me. brooke said i had great air and my legs were straight up when i hit the ground. i was laughing so hard!! i was glad brooke saw it or it would not have been worth it. you know as an adult you really don't get to fall down all that much (unless you are lydia), i felt like i was playing soccer again or something.

ok one more quick one...as i am wrapping jackson up in his costume (he was a mummy and oh that skinny little body all wrapped up tight was so cute!!) wil says he would like to be a 'vampirate' for halloween. i was cracking up.

now i have to go gaze while dinner is cooking.........me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home