Wednesday, November 02, 2005

provo mom

meags, i feel the same way you do. my life just seems so boring and i don't have the wit of half of these bloggers to make it sounds interesting...so many times i just sit back and read. but honestly, i do love your blogs....and you're a Bennett (or maybe it's from the Beecher side right?) and you're all hilarious. I'm dying for pics of Hazel. I'm sure she's so beautiful and round. I love it. Dayne is getting big...well, tall at least. Yesterday she got her 6 month shots (can you believe it?) and the dr. said she was in the 85% for height and 25% for weight. Hm...don't know where that came from. Definately not my side of the family. She's not sitting up yet but she's just dying to. She lays there grunting all day wanting someone to pick her up...so we do once in a while. okay, that sounds horrible but like my mom and le anne say, "if i didn't nurse my babies i wouldn't hold them". Isn't that true (for me at least)? I'm racing all day to get who knows what done and if I didn't stop once in a while to feed her she'd never get loves from me. poor bebes. My friend offered to take Cole for a few hrs. so i could go shopping. i'm so excited i could die! and it's nothing more than grocery shopping. isn't that pathetic? i'm pretty sure Geof.'s trained Cole to hate shopping as much as he does...just to save us money. I swear, every time we enter ANY store he starts up. I can't handle it. My mom and I went to the mall the other day and I'm tearing through the place trying to get out without killing both children and she's wondering why we can't bum around a bit. ANyway, that's all i have for my boring blog. hope all is well. Chels, not to offend but i don't like country so it's likely that I don't know that group...sorry. Leash, Madison looks so dang cute in those pics that you blogged. Is it me or is she Clo's twin? oh..and by the way, what was Jessica's costume? Brooke, you must be so excited to go...it's just you alone right? how long? Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home