Thursday, November 03, 2005

Halloween






Yes, the curls did take forever and no, we're never doing it again. I had her up to the bar, trying to feed her, sing songs with her, anything to distract her, all the while she's fidgiting and proclaiming "this is STUPID!" every time she could feel the heat from the curling iron.

Meags and Darla, I too wish I could just sit and snuggle and smell Mad all day. I never did it with Clo either. Mostly because I was so tired and angry after nursing her every two hours from birth to one year, that I just wanted a minute to myself. Talk about horrible. Now I can't get enough of little Maddie. She smells so delicious, she can't stop smiling and she slept for 7 hours last night. She's killin me.

Meags, I would've loved to see that spill of yours. No doubt you were trying to hurry, trying to look cute and boom you're down. Priceless.

We went for a walk around mom's neighborhood yesterday when we were stopped in front of her house. It was an older lady, out campaigning for her son who was running for mayor. She sees Clo and was like "aren't you a cute litte thing?" Clo says, and I wish I were making this up, in her most - you're annoying me voice - "Gimme a BREAK." Ha Ha, I laughed nervously as I unbuckled her from the stroller and nudged her towards the house. It was great. Let it begin I guess - kids saying things you wish they wouldn't.

Oh yes, to everyone that doesn't write: Write or I'm going to hunt you down and beat you. I loved the story about bathing Hazel in the sink and Darla not liking country music. They're so cute and so wrong. Just kidding. Not the bathing part, just the not liking country music. Ok, I love you guys - Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home