Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Pretty in Pink-Jessica

Hi all,
I have been so busy I haven't been able to read the blog in about a week. I have no, I mean no, down time at work so I never get a chance to read. Great blogs this week, I loved the pics. Alicia's blog "Roasted Chicken" was pure genius, I called her wheezing because I was laughing so hard.

In reference to the title...I have pink eye again. What adult gets pink eye, let alone twice in two months? My boss was not happy. He was all freaked out he was going to get it and I told him I promise not to rub my eye on yours.

Work has been CRAZY, it is nice because the day just flies by. I didn't even eat lunch until 3 today, the other day I didn't even eat lunch at all. We had a career fair yesterday so I was at work from 9 am to 9 pm. It was fun because I sat in the lobby and signed everyone in and gave out candy to the applicants and all the people that already work there. It was great. Then after work we all went out to dinner. It was me and my boss and a big wig from Boston and a big wig and a girl from Texas. We got to order whatever we wanted because the company was paying. So I ordered butternut squash ravioli $18.95 and lobster bisque $6.95 (which, who knew was soup?!?) It was great. I was the only person not drinking. All the other jokers ordered martini's and I got a raspberry lemonade...it was classic.

Halloween was great. Chlo and Mad made my day, not to mention Lyd. I will have to post pictures. Darla, that one pic Alicia posted is from when we were decorating mom's house for Halloween, we decided to just dress up in a bunch of different costumes. That one was a Pioneer outfit. So, back to Halloween. I got off work and went right to mom and dad's. Stan and Heather brought Con over so we all visited for a while. Leash and Kev went up to the Hatchy's so Lyd talked me into going to a little party at Mandi McKean's (Greg's sister). I dressed up as a cowgirl. Tony was at work so I was sad without him but it turned out to be a great night.

Well that is all for now. I gotta go snuggle down and get caught up on some TIVO shows. I love you all. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home