Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bavaria

Hey gang! Just thought you might like to know that Renè and Emma are still doing B&Bs /hostels in Rome. We are e-mailing back and forth at this stage. The Kerouac no longer exists but they have two new places. I think they want me to get two rooms, I'm clarifying that with them right now, but if they will let us all into one room and pay more for the breakfasts it might be feasible that we spend part of Christmas vacation (day after Christmas- Jan.1st) in Rome. We thought it might be nice to go somewhere warm enough to go out every day so Ellyn isn't just glued to the tv during the whole vacation. We would stay through Christmas and enjoy the famed Bavarian Christmas season. The Christmas Markts all around here are world famous so we'll do all that leading up to the holidays.

Mindi, Sadie does the armpit thing too. Darla, sorry to hear that you are dealing with that as well AND that you have such a busy week. Well I have to go drive into Vilseck and pay my phone bill at the bank, that's where you do it I'm told. Wish me luck.

p.s. Bennetts- we need to draw names for Christmas. I need to get going on this. Question- do we want to do individual grandkids or families of grandkids? Does that make sense? You know, my kids would do Adam's, Geof.'s do Meags etc... I know you aren't idiots, but I thought I would clarify anyway.

Meags- my address for mom- 2cr (SBCT)
CMR 411 Box 1446
APO AE 09112
It was so good to talk to you. Lots of love to all of you. love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home