Thursday, March 15, 2007

ColoradoBennett

Cam, I loved your blog. Tell Moni to call me and we can compare notes on teenage girls emotional rollercoasters (I'm curently in the middle of a YW battle involving hypersensitivity). I can't believe little Beck is rolling over! Tristan is 7 1/2 months and doing nothing of the sort. In fact I was talking to Ellery the other night and he told me a funny story. He said he once asked his mom why his head was stort-of flat and funny shaped in back. She said it was because when he was a baby he would put all his weight on his head, arch his back, and scoot backwards. I couldn't believe it. That is exactly what T does. In fact, he back-scooted right off the bed. But he is fine. When I told this story to Gram she laughed and said she knew it must be a genetic Bennett thing because no baby in her family has ever moved like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home