Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello everyone!

Last week I spent a day with Jacki and Joan. I was invited to go to Jacki's trailer in Coleville to camp. Naturally, I thought we were going to float the river or something. Both sisters thought that was pretty funny. No, camping with Joan and Jacki means shopping and eating in Park City. We had a great time. Before I left from my 'camping' experience I was harrassed for not reading the blog. Both sisters assured me that it doesn't take long if I were to check it everyday. In the past I used to try to read it but it was overwhelming. Well, I want you to know that as I have read I realize how grateful I am for wonderful nieces and nephews. Your new babies are so beautiful! Hearing how you're working toward half marathons reminds me of how much I hate running on roads. (Trails are so much more fun.) And parenting sweet little children can make you feel crazy at times but you all are doing such a wonderful job. I had Monica's babies last week while she was at camp so I still can relate.

I love you all!
Aunt Paula

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

Great job!!! Glad that you are here! It does kind of keep you caught up on some of the family! Love you and ps thanks for coming "Camping"!

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Joan said...

Yea! You did it. You read the blog! I love our time camping! We really should do it more often and I really will run the river with you. Hurry and decide, time is running out. (I'm sure Jack and Kev won't mine :))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home