Friday, March 26, 2010

Everyone is tucked in

Everyone is tucked in, scriptures and prayers have been said, the house is straightened and now I am in the process of calming down so I can sleep. Breakfast tomorrow at 8, train at 11:40. We had so much fun. Made them dinner. The sisters came home early to hang out with us. One of my Laurels is a fairly new convert and I wanted the girls to just get to know them. They toured their rooms upstairs. I gave them two tests. Honest, they are the ones who wanted to do it because I had mentioned them in a lesson. One was How to Avoid Emotional Divorce by John Lund. It's about communication really. And the other was the Color Code--what kind of personality you are. We got a good laugh. Actually several!
Ice cream and several games of 10,000. Followed by the Ninja game and then I showed how to play the roll-down-the-paper-sack game. I am too old and stiff any more for that one. At midnight I taught them how to make braided bread and then we played more of 10,000 waiting for it to rise. They were impressed with themselves. The bread was great. So Much Fun just had to let you know. Missed my nap today but I will get one tomorrow you can be assured.
Calm enough now, love you night.

3 Comments:

At 2:33 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Oh my goodness, I wanna be there!!! So miss how fun you are, Le Anne (my kids miss it too, apparently..they've been talking about Gma and Pa nonstop lately).

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

We miss you. There are houses here that need to be appraised. So as soon as you get your fill of sightseeing and Geof. can you need to come home!

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

whoa I didn't mean your fill of sightseeing and Geof. It was your fill of sightseeing and when Geof. feels he can, you need to come home.
There that sounds better.,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home