Thursday, March 25, 2010

SLUMBER PARTY MY HOUSE WAHOO

Tonight is the beginning of spring break so the party is at my house. My Laurels are coming over for a slumber party. Meags asked if I was excited--Heck Yah. AS I get older and more in tune with my "emotional needs" I realize what I really like to do is play--a lot. And I have not been getting nearly enough of it. Meags is almost no fun now, Go figure. The kids have school which means they have to go to bed way too early. Ellery drops off about 9:30-9:45 so tonight looks like a good time. So much fun to be had and so little time to do it. We will just have to make the best of it. Right now I am going to go take a quick nap so I can stay up all night and fool them all into thinking I never sleep. I have a whole list of things to do and nowhere on that list is a movie. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Le Anne

4 Comments:

At 6:17 PM , Blogger Darla said...

You're so fun, Le Anne!! I didn't know you were in YW now. Lucky girls to have you!!

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Uh, you don't ever sleep. That sounds like a ton of fun. I would never, never, never do that with my laurels. I'm no fun, just like Meagan, I guess.

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Joan said...

You don't sleep! Maybe I should send Linds up with you, she doesn't either, well wait from about 3 a.m. to 12:oo p.m.! Sounds, like a blast???!! You have fun! You would be a fun leader!

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

I'm a little jealous. that sounds way fun! i'll be fun when i come up there mom!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home