Thursday, November 03, 2005

Now what?

I wasn't going to write again because I'm sure everyone would like a break, but I can't sleep. Kev and I got the girls to sleep early at 9:30 after one of the bigger arguments of our marriage. I say argument, but I mean basically us not agreeing on something and not being able to come to the same conclusion. He's really good that way. He never fights with me. Anyway we're applying for life insurance for him and they need to know who will take over the finances and care of the children should something happen to both of us. I, of course, was sure that it would be my mother. I mean, give me a break. J'Lynne has had a good run. Sam alone is worth like 45 1/2 kids. But I, collectively, labored for 13 hours for them and I should have say as to where they will fulfill the rest of their lonely and miserable life without me. Anyway, we finally stopped talking about it and remained quiet the rest of the night. I'll let you know how it goes.

Mindi, I'll tell you who I want to be when I grow up and it's you. Between signing time videos, big boobed Barbie cakes, family history, hiking with your cute family in a beautiful forest and reading grown-up books, I don't think I'll ever be able to measure up. I thought I was doing good because I have my journal and scriptures by the toilet and that's how I get them done. I can't imagine being able to read something in time to be able to discuss it with others. You're amazing. Also, that was pretty unbelievable about that poor lady. I would've immediately started bawling and would've had to send everyone home. It makes anything any of us are going through seem pretty trivial.

Anyway, I'm going to try and go back to sleep before I eat anything else. Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home